Saturday, September 19, 2015

Plaid // Turtle Neck



This is my first post in over a year and I am ready to start blogging consistently again! I moved to the busy and exciting city of Seattle where I am starting my career in the fashion industry. This is my favorite time of the year, it always inspires my creative side and makes me want to go shopping. Fall always brings a feeling of new beginnings and nothing can beat the leaves changing and cozying up in a classic Seattle coffee shop.

Turtle neck sweaters are really trendy this Fall, and Forever 21 had a bunch of really practical crop top versions of them.. haha. I am loving this plaid skirt, especially the shape of this one. Black booties are an awesome Fall staple.

Photo credit: Megan Engle Photography





No comments:

Post a Comment