Wednesday, September 3, 2014

White & Light Summer Outfit.


I am wearing a J Crew polka dot blouse and white Lucky Brand Shorts. I love this delicate gold "v" necklace I got from Top Shop and bangles from H&M. I got the sandals from Nine West. These simple shoes make any outfit look put together with the large gold detail. I like buying Lucky Brand shorts for the summer because it is easy to find a good length.  The shorts fit well and are comfortable without looking awkwardly long but still avoiding the short shorts look. I don't like wearing tank tops with thin straps because I don't particularly love my arms. I think this type of top looks good on anyone because of its thick straps. Plus, the ruffled collar and deep V elongates your neck. Hope you are enjoying the summer sunshine!

                           {Stay Golden.}








No comments:

Post a Comment