Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pug Shirt Shenanigans.


I got this shirt from H&M basically as a joke but my roommate and I have worn it more times then we would like to admit. Without fail every time someone comments on this shirt! With this outfit I was trying something a little different then my go-to girly colors and styles. In honor of this look I tried to find some graffiti to take pictures by. Unfortunately, Corvallis' graffiti selection is very slim so the wimpy blue writing on the wall is as good as we could find. The green pants are also from H&M and the rip happened completely on accident. I am wearing classic black high top converse and vintage Ray-bans form the 70's. Oh and don't forget the nice studded bracelet to complete this outfit! Hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

                                        {Stay Golden.}







Photo Cred-Anna Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment