Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fall Layers.



Today was a beautiful fall day here in Corvallis. The leaves were perfectly red, and the air was crisp and chilly. As usual, the Oregon weather was changing every five minutes, but I managed to capture one of my favorite fall fashions between bouts of rain and cloud coverings.

As you may have guessed, fall is one of my favorite times of year. I love the changing of the leaves and the weather. Also, you just can't beat a warm cup of cider, a warm fire and a copy of InStyle. Besides my fall cider indulgences, I also enjoy fall layers. Fall is the perfect time to wear your favorite clothes, and the great thing is you get to wear more of them! In these pictures below, I paired one of my favorite scarves with a long black shirt, leggings and a military jacket. I also wore two fall staples; my Frye boots and tall socks. 

Hope you enjoy it!
Stay golden.







No comments:

Post a Comment